- High energy efficient A-rated house.
- Distinctive architectural design combining modernity, space and light.
- Solid fuel AGA stove in Living Room.
- Quality sanitary ware fitted.
- Generous electrical specifications.
- Generous allowance for quality Kitchens and Wardrobes.
- Modern air to water heat pump providing a responsive and highly efficient central heating system.
- High performance uPVC double glazed windows and composite external door.
- Zinc clad canopies to house front
- Level and seeded rear gardens and timber post and panel fencing
- Tarmac driveway with rear cobblelock patio area
- Ten year Home Bond structural guarantee.
The houses at Friary Walk are classified as low energy/low CO2 homes with an ‘A’ BER rating. They include an innovative heating system which combines quality construction methods and high levels of insulation with clever use of renewable energy to provide maximum comfort in all seasons.
The central heating system is an Air to Water heat pump located externally. This system provides energy efficient central heating and large capacity hot water storage.
High levels of insulation incorporated into the roofs, walls and floors, high performance glazing along with the Air to Water heat pump system contributes to the A3 BER rating and a reduction in the cost of heating the house.
Andrew Glennon has been building houses in Co. Kilkenny and beyond since 2004. Each dwelling is carefully designed and built to the highest standard. We are justifiably proud of our reputation as being the best in the area and we assure our customers that Friary Walk will be to the high standards we have achieved in the past.
Gittens Murray Architects Ltd (G.M.A.) was formed in 2002, with offices at No.5 William Street, Kilkenny. The office is a Registered Member of The Royal Institute of the Architects of Ireland. We provide a high quality of architectural design and professional administration and suppor t, from inception to completion of projects.